We are ‘The Data Processors’, we process data sent to us by our Clients who are ‘The Data Controllers’. This Data is for the sole purpose of producing Photo ID Cards and ID Badges for our Clients.
- The Data we hold by consent remains the sole property of the individual Clients ‘The Data Controller’ at all times.
- Castlemount Ltd will keep this Data secure for use with replacement, updated or new Photo ID cards.
- Clients can request that the Photo ID Card Data is returned or securely destroyed at any time or after a given period has expired.
- Clients can at any time withdraw consent for us to hold any information on them, their employees or their Clients.
- We can send you a Free copy of The Data Controller Agreement to use between us to be GDPR compliant.
- The Data is split between the individuals information (text) and images (pictures) and stored separately, never together.
- The Data is stored locally on our Server and backed up to a secure Cloud Server each day.
- Castlemount Ltd does not and will never share any of our Client’s Data with any 3rd party.
- Castlemount Ltd will never use ‘Sub Processors’ (3rd Parties) without the written consent of The Data Controller.
- Castlemount Ltd employs an external IT company to manage the safety and security of our IT Network.
- Castlemount is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office Reg No: Z5762981 at www.ico.org.uk
- Castlemount’s policies are transparent and we will always be available to answer questions about security from our Clients.
- Castlemount Ltd also takes the security of our business premises seriously, this is reviewed, upgraded and tested regularly.
- We securely shred all sensitive paper documents, photographs, ID Cards returned to us and any machine misprints ID Cards..
We welcome the opportunity to discuss Data Security with you and the 2018 GDPR changes we have made to ensure both we and our Clientscomply with the new Data Protection Law covering Photo ID cards and ID Badges. our contact page link.
Paul Bignell – Director / Data Protection Officer
If you have any concerns relating to the handling of your personal data, you may refer the matter to the Supervisory Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted at: Information Commissioner\’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF https://ico.org.uk/. Telephone: 0303 123 1113.